We are currently seeking Bartenders!
- Preparing alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages for bar and restaurant patrons.
- Interacting with customers, taking orders and serving snacks and drinks.
- Assessing bar customers’ needs and preferences and making recommendations.
- Preparing customer food orders
- Maintain the bar and perform cleaning duties & side work.
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets the legal drinking age
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
We are looking for enthusiastic bartenders to provide an excellent guest drinking experience. We have both regular and new patrons that need a good Bartender to keep them coming back! Compensation includes salary and tips.
- Proven working experience as a bartender
- Excellent knowledge of in mixing, garnishing, and serving drinks
- Computer literacy
- Knowledge of a second language is a plus
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean
- Basset Certification a MUST! (IN CLASS, NOT ONLINE)
- Food Handlers License REQUIRED (More Information CLICK HERE)